Davide is a partner in McKinsey’s Digital Practice. He advises leading international and European telecommunications, media, and high tech companies. His expertise spans a range of digital-related topics, including digital strategy and value creation, organization and capabilities, operations, customer experience, and marketing and sales.
Recent examples of Davide’s client work include:
- supporting a European operator in designing and actualizing a digital innovation
- helping a major western European operator create a digital unit responsible for optimizing customer experience across all digital touchpoints and functionalities, including e-care and e-commerce
- working with a telecom operator to turn around its social media e-care operations
- assisting a major Asian digital operator in launching its instant messaging services, attracting a large customer base, and surpassing the existing incumbent in western Europe
- advising a major international media group in need of new content verticals and a robust digital ecosystem on how to redesign its digital strategy
Davide’s passion for digital reaches beyond McKinsey; he is a senior advisor to several digital startups, including an e-commerce site and online review platform.
“Why companies should care about e-care,” McKinsey.com, August 2014
University of Padova
MS in engineering and management