Brad, a senior partner in McKinsey’s Cleveland office, is a leader in our North American Financial Services Practice, with deep experience in property–casualty and life insurance.
Examples of his work include:
- building a strategy (which incorporated the impact of international growth trends, technology, and potential disruptive attackers) for a global property-and-casualty and benefits broker
- designing and piloting a sales-force transformation for a North American insurance company; defined and rolled out new sales roles and rearchitected the sales process to improve the quality and productivity of interactions with distributors
- developing and implementing a profitability-improvement program with a global commercial carrier that realized technical improvements in underwriting and claims execution
- implementing an enterprise-wide lean-management transformation that raised productivity by more than 20 percent and improved customer satisfaction and employee engagement
- building a growth strategy for a group life carrier to generate top-line growth in the middle market and to expand margins through enhanced operational effectiveness