Audrey is the managing partner for our Minneapolis office and leads McKinsey’s Consumer Marketing Practice in the United States. She serves consumer-oriented companies on a range of strategy, organization, marketing and sales, merchandising, and operations topics. Previously, she led our work in retail pricing and promotions across the Americas.
Examples of her work include:
- supporting a leading global beverage company in developing long-term growth strategies for some of its major categories
- helping a global consumer-electronics manufacturer shape a new product-launch plan across several markets
- working with a global consumer-products company to step up the efficiency and effectiveness of its corporate functions, generating more than $1 billion in value to be reinvested for growth
- working with a multi-format retailer to pilot and roll out a “category factory,” a systematic approach to building data-driven category strategies, that improved revenues by more than 200 basis points
- helping create a new pricing and promotions strategy that delivered more than $100 million in incremental profit in the first year
Audrey joined McKinsey in Chicago and, after a decade with the firm, transferred to our Minneapolis office in 2013. While in Chicago, she served on the board of YWCA Metropolitan Chicago and partnered with leading women executives to spur action among local business leaders with the goal of advancing women. Since moving to Minnesota, she has supported efforts by business and public-sector leaders to build an objective and comprehensive assessment of healthcare-system performance, and she has served on the executive team of the American Heart Association, for the gala and for the Twin Cities Go Red for Women event.
“Pricing in retail: Setting strategy,” McKinsey & Company, April 2015
Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania