Anna is part of the leadership group of the European Electric Power & Natural Gas (EPNG) Practice. She co-leads the EPNG market perspectives and regulatory management service line and is one of our global experts in biomass energy.
Her recent engagement experience includes:
- trading performance and organization review for European utility company; assessment of performance challenges through case studies, review of existing processes, and proposing organizational improvements to address the performance issues
- building a stronger and better-focused regulatory management team for a Northern European electricity distribution company
- Russian electricty market development overview and related regulatory action plan for a Northern European company
- future vision for biomass-focused energy technology company, including a thorough review of growth options in new technologies
- biofuel entry strategy for a global engineering company
- solar power market outlook, including a perspective on possible future market models in decarbonized power systems
Before joining McKinsey, Anna completed her Master's Thesis with Nokia Mobile Phones and worked at the Department of Industrial Management at the Helsinki University of Technology.
“Can bioenergy replace coal?,” McKinsey & Company, September 2014
Helsinki University of Technology