Alexis Krivkovich is a Partner in McKinsey’s Financial Services Practice and leads McKinsey’s Silicon Valley Office. Alexis also ovesees McKinsey’s Banking Organization Practice in the Americas.
Alexis serves financial services and technology companies as they seek to align their organizations for growth and productivity. She has led high-profile efforts to drive change at scale, including enhancing customer experience journeys, innovating products and services, and redesigning operating models for agility.
Examples of her work include:
- helping a leading North American financial institution on architecting a large-scale performance-improvement initiative to enhance the end-to-end customer experience
- advising on a sales and marketing transformation for a global technology company to accelerate implementation of a new go-to-market strategy across a 10,000-person sales force
- helping to design an 18-month field-and-forum capability-building program for the senior-executive team of a leading financial institution to enhance decision making in support of a multiyear performance improvement effort
- enhancing operational risk effectiveness for a leading bank, addressing organizational responsibilities, decision rights, process improvement, risk culture, and regulatory relations
- leading a cost and productivity enhancement initiative to capture substantial back-office savings, including identifying leadership and frontline behavioral shifts required to support improved efficiency and effectiveness
Passionate about leadership development, Alexis contributes heavily to efforts that accelerate career growth for executives. For the “Women in the Workplace” initiative, she has launched an annual study to help identify gaps in female leadership and propose actionable steps toward establishing a more equitable workplace. Alexis also serves as faculty at McKinsey’s Executive Transitions Master Class and Change Leaders Forum and is a regular speaker on financial innovation, change management, and top team effectiveness.
Before joining McKinsey, Alexis earned an MBA from Stanford University’s Graduate School of Business, where she was an Arjay Miller Scholar.
“Women in the workplace 2016,” McKinsey & Company and LeanIn.org, September 2016
“Breaking down the gender challenge,” McKinsey Quarterly, March 2016
“Women in the workplace 2015,” McKinsey & Company and LeanIn.org, September 2015
“How CMOs and CROs can be allies,” Harvard Business Review, March 26, 2015
“Managing the people side of risk,” McKinsey & Company, May 2013
California Environmental Associates
Stanford University Graduate School of Business