To help us in the evaluation process, we ask that candidates summarize their qualifications in a 1- to 2-page resume (CV), using the format outlined below. For tips, refer to the sample resume (PDF - 38 kb) we have provided. To your resume, please attach a cover letter (PDF - 11 kb) in English explaining your interest in management consulting, and how your qualifications fulfill our criteria.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Contact information: Your name, address, telephone (both work and home), and e-mail address.
- Education: Beginning with most recent experience, list schools attended and time spent at each. Next to each school, indicate major subject of study, degrees earned (or expected), grade point average, and any special honors, scholarships, or awards received. Attach a transcript listing of your classes and grades.
- Employment history: Beginning with the most recent experience, list organizations you have worked for and your title at each. Very briefly explain your duties, focusing on special achievements or results of your work.
- Other activities and special skills (optional): Briefly list and describe any other skills, activities, or experience which you feel would tell us something distinctive about yourself.
- Languages spoken: List languages spoken and written, including your level of proficiency on a scale of 1-5 (1 beginner, 2 intermediate, 3 advanced, 4 fluent, 5 native speaker).
For additional information about career opportunities in the Prague office, please contact us.
Start your application in our global careers site»