We help leading insurers across the globe meet their strategic and operational goals.
Our global network of deeply experienced insurance partners work with property and casualty (P&C), life insurance, and reinsurance carriers, industry associations, brokers, and other institutions to address issues on topics including strategy, organization, operations, technology, marketing, sales, and risk. We focus on core operating capabilities and help clients take a long-term, through-cycle view of the evolving competitive and regulatory landscape.
Our expertise in P&C insurance encompasses claims management, where we work with clients to reduce costs through high-quality processes; underwriting, where we help commercial lines carriers improve their technical results; and operations and technology, supporting insurers with operating model review and redesign, outsourcing and offshoring, and infrastructure consolidation.
We help life insurers optimize capital and use value creation as a key metric; we provide insights on branding strategy, sales force performance improvement, and distribution; and we help clients assess the impact of regulatory change.
Examples of our work
Across North America, Europe, and Asia, we serve the majority of leading carriers. Recent engagements include:
- working with a large US regional insurer to transform its underperforming P&C business
- supporting a European client in the design of a core life insurance IT system
- conducting an underwriting file review to identify and address key drivers of pricing leakage in life insurance
- designing an organizational structure to support a European P&C client’s ambitious growth plans
- Global Insurance Pools. Comprehensive database captures global numbers on premiums, assets, profits, and growth
- Insurance 360°. Insurance cost and performance benchmarking, covering the complete value chain from product development to operations and support.
For the most recent research from our Insurance Practice, visit Our Insights page.