We help CPG companies across all elements of the marketing mix to create tangible value for consumers based on actionable insights into consumer needs.
In more than 350 marketing and sales studies conducted over the past five years, we have helped clients make sense of the data they possess, derive meaningful insights, and develop marketing strategies that create tangible value for consumers as well as sustainable sales growth.
What we do
We help clients develop specific marketing approaches to drive value in their respective regions, brand portfolios, product categories, and competitive environments. Depending on the challenge, our support may include the following:
We consider brands our clients’ biggest assets and help them develop relevant and distinctive brand strategies. We help CPG companies build and sustain strong brands to create lasting bonds with consumers, customers, employees, and investors, driving higher sales and more stable profits.
- Marketing spend optimization. We help clients optimize and monitor media planning and buying. We bring tools like Reach, Cost, Quality (RCQ) and Marketing Mix Modeling (MMM) to provide fact-based decision support that boosts the return on investment (ROI) across marketing activities.
- Digital excellence. We help clients understand the mindset and the behavior of today’s digital natives and carefully weigh potential changes to the marketing mix. We have the experience and the tools to help CPG companies attain online marketing excellence, make the most of social media platforms, and actively manage digital ROI. Learn more about our expertise in Digital & Multichannel Excellence.
- Consumer insights. We help clients apply needs-based research and segmentation techniques that get to the real drivers of consumer behavior and help identify the most promising target groups. Our experts work with client data to move from data mining to actionable insights.
- Capability building. Our marketing consultants draw upon a range of tools and training programs to help CPG companies bring out the best in their in-house marketing teams. We apply diagnostic tools for assessing marketing capability and conduct hands-on workshops. We work with our clients to design marketing organizations and processes that support business objectives.
- Insights-driven category strategy and assortment. We conduct targeted data mining to help clients make informed decisions about assortment management. Teams often leverage the proprietary Market Structures approach in collaboration with our wholly-owned analytics subsidiary Henry Rak Consulting Partners (HRCP). HRCP specializes in data-driven profitable revenue growth. Learn more about our expertise in Big Data & Advanced Analytics.