Jenny is a leader in the B2B Marketing & Sales Practice, and works with clients on commercial transformations across a broad set of sectors including distribution, service logistics, industrial manufacturing, medical devices, retail, telecom, and banking.
Examples of her recent client work include:
- designing a company-wide growth transformation program at a leading waste services provider in Australia, with a focus on improving cross-functional processes, building cross-selling capabilities, refreshing national and mid-market account strategy, and redesigning an incentive plan across all sales roles
- developing a multiyear sales transformation program across 45 local markets at a US medical device company, centered on upskilling capabilities in account planning and customer prioritization, as well as building a back-office “sales factory”
- launching a frontline capability-building program and a new incentive structure for account managers at a US mid-market telco in order to shift the focus from new sales to managing a portfolio of billed revenue
- leading a commercial integration for two NA leaders in paper, packaging, and facility services distribution by creating a new selling strategy and territory mapping for the new organization (replete with more than 1,600 sales representatives)
- designing a new sales coverage strategy, including building partnerships with key distribution channels and designing new GTM solutions and product offerings for a leading US-based industrial manufacturer
Jenny is a member of the Asia Society Advisory Council in Australia.
Duke University, Fuqua School of Business