Lorenzo helps clients in the energy sector—both private and public institutions—on a broad range of strategy and operational issues, including major transformations. His work covers the whole value chain, from generation to commercial activities, as well as a wide range of functions, such as corporate finance and strategy, operations, organization, and leadership development.
In addition, Lorenzo helps lead our work in transmission and distribution (T&D) in our Electric Power & Natural Gas Practice, and he is a member of our Organization and Strategy & Corporate Finance Practices.
Examples of Lorenzo’s work:
- more than 15 operational-excellence projects for power and gas transmission and distribution utilities in Asia and Europe
- company-wide transformation for a global utility, focusing on operations, support functions, and strategy
- procurement transformation for a transmission-system operator
- asset-management strategies through advanced analytics for T&D system operators
- supporting private-equity organizations and energy companies in conducting due diligence prior to acquisitions in the renewables and power- and gas-distribution fields
- creating a renewable-growth strategy for a leading European utility, including a detailed assessment of wind, solar, and biomass operations for each regional market
- developing a power model assessing the long-term evolution of supply and demand (including power prices) for selected Asian and European countries
Before joining our Tokyo office, Lorenzo was part of our offices in Brussels and Rome. He has served clients in Africa, Asia, and Europe and speaks fluent English, French, Italian, and Spanish.
|Université catholique de Louvain
||Master’s degree, economics and business administration