Insight Healthcare is a three-day insider's look into management consulting for medical students, interns, residents and fellows, PhDs and post-docs in healthcare-related disciplines.
This comprehensive seminar will cover a range of topics important to those who are exploring alternative career possibilities.
The agenda will include:
- overview of management consulting
- introduction to our consultants and the work we do
- two-day consulting case study
- recreational and social activities
No business experience is required. All expenses will be paid by McKinsey & Company.
Qualified applicants should be:
- completing an MD, medical internship, residency, or fellowship in 2016 or 2017
- completing a PhD or post-doc in 2016 in healthcare related disciplines including biology, biomedical engineering, chemistry or immunology
- currently residing in the United States or Canada
- available to attend the entire event starting on Thursday evening and ending on Sunday afternoon
- applications submitted by: April 12, 2015
If you are applying to more than one program, please indicate which program you prefer and why in your cover letter.
Important details to consider before you submit an application:
- click here to learn more about items to have ready for your application
- McKinsey and its affiliates will hold the information you provide in this application confidential and will not use the application information for purposes other than consideration of you as a participant in the program, consideration of you as a potential candidate for future employment, or for inclusion in your employment records if you subsequently become a McKinsey employee. By submitting application information, you acknowledge that McKinsey (including all of its affiliates worldwide) will have access to the application information for such purposes, and consent to such use, including transmission of this information to McKinsey affiliates worldwide
Please check back in early spring for updated information regarding summer program applications.