Introduction to McKinsey Implementation (option 2)
[ Class of 2016 ]
McKinsey Implementation is a rapidly growing group within McKinsey & Company. It provides distinctive continuous support to ensure our clients achieve and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended changes. Our implementation consultants are involved from strategy through execution with a disciplined eye on impact and sustainability at every stage of the project lifecycle.
As you embark on your second year at b-school, I wanted to make you aware of an exciting opportunity with the firm. McKinsey Implementation is looking for MBAs who..
* have a desire to drive lasting impact on critical issues
* have a passion for coaching and mentoring others and developing them into effective results-oriented leaders
* enjoy hands-on implementation work and "getting things done" over extended periods of time
* want to continuously learn and develop your expertise across different industries and functions
* want to work alongside global network of exceptional people
* want to shape an exciting growth area at McKinsey
To learn more about McKinsey Implementation and the role we are recruiting MBAs into, please join us at one of our two webex sessions.
Subject: Introduction to McKinsey Implementation (option 2)
Date: Monday, September 14, 2015
Time: 8:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
To participate in the session, please follow the directions below:
1) Go to https:mckinsey.webex.com/ or https://mckinsey.webex.com/mckinsey/j.php?MTID=m23fcc32f831fe69fe6cfefd2fbeee35b
2) Enter Meeting number: 745 701 955
3) Enter Meeting password: 27676386
4) Click "Join Now"
5) Dial in to the Teleconference: 212-798-0808,,27676386#