The first time you step into one of our offices, you’ll feel it–the energy that happens when extremely talented people are working together to meet large-scale global challenges. Here at McKinsey, we’re in a unique position to make positive change happen, and as part of our team, you will be, too.
Big challenges, big results
Complex problems–such as global poverty and access to quality health care–require collaboration among the public, private, and social sectors to achieve progress.
Because of our relationships, networks, and client work across these three sectors, we have a unique opportunity to integrate insights and to bring the right leaders together to make a significant positive difference for the world.
We believe in building “tri-sector athletes,” which means your work at McKinsey can span combinations of all three sectors, giving you the unique perspectives and expertise to take on our clients’ toughest challenges.
Measuring our impact
Here are some of the ways we are creating positive change for our clients.
- In the United States, we’re helping cable companies revolutionize advertising.
- In Eastern Europe, we helped a financial services group gain 25 percent market share to become the dominant franchise in the region.
- In China, we developed a revitalization plan for the downtown shopping area of one of the busiest cities in the world.
- In the Middle East, we worked with a nation’s leading hospital to reduce waiting times for diagnostic radiography from 262 days to nine days.
- In Europe, we helped implement an innovative CO2 trading platform that aspires to reduce pollution across the region.