At McKinsey you don’t just come to work, you come to change - to change a client’s perspective on a challenging issue, to change your growing capabilities into expertise, and to change the world around you. With the Women’s Impact Award, we celebrate and support women like you who strive to meaningfully change the world.
Award recipients will receive a financial award to celebrate the impact they are having during law school and plan to have during their 1L summer employment, volunteer work, or research in business/public sector.
McKinsey will select award winners to receive:
- A McKinsey mentor
- A guaranteed 2L summer internship interview
What are the eligibility requirements?
Eligible applicants are currently enrolled as a 1L with an expected graduation date of 2019. Students may submit only one application, and group submissions will not be considered.
How do I apply?
Submit the following by January 23, 2017 at 11:59 PM:
- Current resume (in PDF format)
- Short answers (100 - 150 words per response) addressing the following questions (attach in PDF format in "Other Documents" in your application):
- What kind of opportunity do you intend to pursue this summer?
- Why is pursuing this opportunity in this field important to you?
- Have you had any impact at your school through a campus organization that you would like to share? (optional question)
Applications must be completed online here
and only complete applications will be considered.
All applicants will be notified of the outcome in February. Selected candidates will be evaluated on their application materials as well as an interview in mid-February.
Should you have any questions about the award, please email Meegan Bluman
or Heather Miller