McKinsey looks forward to meeting you at our MD Workshops! The workshop is a half-day seminar designed to familiarize medical students, interns, residents and fellows with management consulting and network with a focused group of peers and MD consultants.
This program will cover a range of topics important to those who are exploring alternative career possibilities.
The MD Workshop will be hosted in a number of our McKinsey offices and we invite medical students, interns, residents and fellows within each of these local areas to attend.
2017 dates and locations:
- Friday, March 10 - Chicago
- Friday, March 17 - New York
- Friday, March 24 - Silicon Valley
- Friday, March 31 - Atlanta
- Friday, March 31 - Boston
- Friday, March 31 - Philadelphia
The agenda will include:
- Introduction to our consultants and the work we do
- Interactive case workshop
- Healthcare-focused speakers
- Panel discussion led by MD consultants
- Social time to interact with fellow participants and local consultants
No business experience is required.
Qualified applicants should be:
- Medical students completing their program in 2018 or 2019
- Medical interns, residents and fellows at any point in their training
- MD/MBA students completing their program in 2018 or 2019
- Currently residing in the area local to the MD Workshop city for which you are signing up
- Available to attend the entire afternoon event
Sign-up for the MD Workshop by end of day on the Tuesday prior to each local program date
Important details to consider before you submit your application:
To sign-up for the MD Workshop, we are not requiring a full application. We ask that you submit your personal contact information, current education details which includes residency and fellowship programs, and your current CV. This is simply to determine eligibility for the program and manage capacity at each workshop. You will have the opportunity to update this information should you decide to apply for a position in the future.
McKinsey and its affiliates will hold the information you provide in this application confidential and will not use the application information for purposes other than consideration of you as a participant in the program, consideration of you as a potential candidate for future employment, or for inclusion in your employment records if you subsequently become a McKinsey employee. By submitting application information, you acknowledge that McKinsey (including all of its affiliates worldwide) will have access to the application information for such purposes, and consent to such use, including transmission of this information to McKinsey affiliates worldwide.
Please apply to the 2017 MD Workshop application here.