McKinsey's CEMS International Internship gives you the chance to test your capabilities and knowledge during a McKinsey internship with international placement in Spring/Summer. The application deadline for internships in 2017 has recently expired. Applications for internships in 2018 will be open starting in October 2017.
- Include your CV – it should include detailed academic performance, role description of summer jobs and internships, and information on involvement in extracurricular activities
- Include a cover letter – please include a subject line referring to 'CEMS International Internship'
- Include transcripts from university and high school including grades; if applicable, please also attach certificates or reference letters from internships
- When asked for most recent school in the application, please make sure to select your university mentioning CEMS programme
- Select your offices of long-term interest - this refers to the location where you would like to stay on a long-term basis if you receive an offer after your internship; this should be the location to which you have a strong link (e.g., language fluency, experience, education, etc.)
The following countries are participating in the programme: Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Luxembourg, Operations Practice Germany, Operations Practice UK, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Spain, Sweden and Ukraine.
Once you have been selected for interviews, we will discuss the international placement location.
Please complete your application here.