We scrutinize operations in distributed networks, outlets, back offices, and other functions to determine delivery options that best serve the business strategy.
We help clients transform their service operations to and beyond their expectations, while achieving business goals related to cost and profitability. Working closely with clients at all levels in an organization is the only way to lay the foundation for continuous improvement. We go beyond physical system design to address management infrastructure and intrinsic factors such as employees’ attitudes and behavior, thereby ensuring the client’s ability to lead change independently.
What we do
- Customer experience. We help clients to transform their customer experience (CE) journeys which span across traditional customer interaction touch points. This enables an end-to-end view of customer interactions, breaking down the silos that typically exist within companies. Such a perspective allows us to determine what truly matters to customers and how our clients can improve those interactions.
- Corporate and business functions. We optimize organizations’ overhead functions such as finance, accounting, and human resources by drawing on a wide portfolio of tools, including deep, proprietary external benchmarks and the measurement of internal efficiency and effectiveness capabilities. This approach draws upon our Lean Management and digital and automation capabilities as well as distinctive proprietary assets for implementation. Our action-oriented approach involves a detailed root-cause analysis. We then translate these insights into actions, developing a clear roadmap to transform the support function. A comprehensive set of levers helps us optimize end-to-end cross-functional business processes. Feedback from the business or internal customer is integrated into the process, helping to embed changes into an organization’s DNA and making for a lasting transformation that encompasses mindsets and capabilities.
- Lean Management in service industries. We apply Lean Management across service operations with the aim of transforming the client’s organization. We don't just focus on process redesign, but rather on refining a company's systems and changing employees' mindsets and behaviors to ensure that the new way of working sticks over the long-term. The benefits from Lean Management come from more effectively meeting customers’ needs, and also from the long-term results of being more competitive. We have a proven methodology and a ready-to-use set of tools and techniques to scale the lean management system across an organization quickly. Each solution is tailored to the client’s specific needs to ensure lasting impact.
- Frontline and sales transformation. The Lean Management approach is also applied to the customer-facing frontline operations and sales organization to maximize growth and productivity. We have expertise in frontline and sales transformations across a variety of sectors including retail, heathcare, hospitality, financial services, telecom and high tech.
- Field service. We build and improve after-sales service businesses, covering the installation, maintenance, and repair of services and delivery of parts through the entire lifecycle of a product or service. Areas addressed include the key service delivery model, distributed service network operations, and field operations. Our proprietary assets and capabilities allow us to rapidly diagnose, test and rapidly scale across an organization.
- Customer care. We design strategies to transform the customer-facing parts of operations from sales to service. Our rapid, outside-in benchmark-based diagnostics prioritize issues, resulting in a comprehensive view of performance based on KPIs and work practices. We further design and test alternative end-state solutions with our Advanced Analytics and IT-enablement capabilities, help scale the approach as part of the broader implementation, and support clients in building capabilities quickly.