Young Leaders Forum
For future leaders with approximately 7-12 years of work experience, we offer a two-day program that builds the necessary skills and insights to help them better lead themselves and their teams.
The Young Leaders Forum provides participants with the necessary skills, ways of thinking, and insights to become a better leader in a world of accelerating disruptive change, by maintaining a radical focus on what is within their control.
Designed for high potential future leaders with 7-12 years of work experience who are ready to further their leadership skills, the program focuses on experiential learning with group discussions, and empowers participants to coach each other so they can reproduce the exercises in their teams.
This interactive mix of theory and exercises based on positive psychology is designed to enhance participants’ ability to lead themselves and their teams, along 5 modules:
- Positive emotions: Identify situations in life that create positive emotions, and learn how to induce those moments in your teams
- Strengths: Learn how to lead yourself and others by building on your personal strengths and energizers
- Relationships: Strengthen your relationships by practicing empathy and broaden your support to achieve your goals
- Meaning: Learn how to infuse your life with meaning, and to provide meaning for your teams during challenging times
- Achievement: Make change happen, and create a sense of achievement with each step