Sustainable impact is our focus and how we measure our success. Purchasing is often the most significant and easily instituted source of immediate and long-term value creation available to a corporation. We design strategic sourcing approaches to provide immediate impact but also believe that to ensure sustainability, a formal performance transformation program—that includes organizational and cultural changes—must be implemented.
Skill transfer, talent management, culture change, and capability building are equally important ingredients in executing a holistic and integrated transformation. Our clear, consistent, but tailored approaches are what makes us distinctive in building our clients into world class purchasing leaders.
Specifically, we also provide our clients a number of other services, support, and capabilities:
- ePSM tools
- Global sourcing
- Negotiation skills
- Organizational design
- Performance management and implementation
- Post-merger management
- Risk management
- Strategic sourcing of indirect and direct commodities
- Supplier selection, innovation, management, and development
What makes our practice distinctive?
We have a proven record of rapid impact. On average, our clients save 15 percent by implementing purchasing recommendations across categories and industries. Our consultants have deep functional and industry expertise globally bringing our clients experience based on 1,400 purchasing engagements in past 5 years.
We also offer proprietary tools and databases to accelerate and increase impact, including:
- Commodity savings database
- Expertise database
- Global Purchasing Excellence (GPE) survey to assess institutional performance and health
- Global Sourcing Centers in Brazil, China, Eastern Europe, India, Mexico
- Over 30 tools for sourcing commodities (i.e., clean sheets, Linear Performance Pricing, TCO)
- Global Sourcing Information Exchange (GSIE) database to identify suppliers in low cost countries
- More than 25 capability building training programs