McKinsey & Company invites female students and experienced professionals across North America to be inspired and make a difference!
McKinsey passionately believes in developing outstanding female leaders and promoting gender diversity, both at our firm and in the world at large. We invite you to take the next step of your own leadership journey by applying to join us for our Next Generation Women Leaders 2017 event, to be held June 15-17, 2017 outside of Washington, DC.
In this exclusive three-day workshop, McKinsey will offer you—talented women across North America—the opportunity to explore the importance of women in leadership and the impact women leaders are having on the economy, to shape your personal leadership styles by playing to your strengths, and to understand how to grow your potential. You will also meet our consultants and participate in group sessions, workshops, discussions, and social events.
We are seeking women who:
- Are students* or recent graduates (undergraduate or graduate) and/or working professionals
- Hold an outstanding record of academic and/or professional achievement
- Have a proven record of leadership in an academic or professional setting
- Actively seek ways to maximize their own potential
- Enjoy problem solving and creative thinking
- Thrive when working with other people
- Want to use their talents to make positive changes in their lives and the world we share
Thursday, June 15 - Saturday, June 17, 2017
Thursday, March 23, 2017 by 11:59 pm ET
If you are based in Europe, the Middle East or Africa, you may be interested in our 2018 NGWL event in Europe. Please click here
if you would like to receive further event and application details of the European event.
* Please note that candidates who are currently enrolled or are beginning an MBA program this summer/fall at any of the following schools are not eligible for this event: Columbia Business School, Cornell (Johnson), Dartmouth (Tuck), Duke (Fuqua), HBS, Northwestern (Kellogg), MIT (Sloan), NYU (Stern), Stanford GSB, UC Berkeley (Haas), U Chicago (Booth), UCLA (Anderson), U Michigan (Ross), UNC (Kenan-Flagler), U Penn (Wharton), UVA (Darden), and Yale SOM. We encourage pre-MBA candidates at these schools to to apply for our Emerging Scholars or McKinsey Award (for MIT Sloan) programs, which are specifically designed for you. We also have a robust recruiting presence on your campus and very much look forward to meeting you in person this fall. We encourage current MBA candidates at these schools to explore opportunities on our careers website.